About Me

My photo
Just like into getting good grades and going to the Weightroom and just waiting for next season

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hatchet; Blog One.

"Then a wild crashing sound, ripping of metal, and the plane rolled to the right and blew through the trees, out over the water and down, down to slam into the lake, skip once on water as hard as concrete."
pg. 27

This quote describes the crash that Brian went through after the pilot had a violent heart attack. I tried to imagine myself in the same situation as Brian, going through this viscious plane landing/crash and surviving to still find myself alone, that's a lot to take in. To have his life take a turn right from the pilot dying to him having to pilot the plane, really shows the perserviance of Brian. Just this moment made me look back into a time in my life where I faced a situation that demanding, I came up with s*#t. Brian Faces many external conflicts, this beong one. He faces nature, and internal conflicts with dealing with his parent's divorce. He doesn't like remembering "the secret" because of the very detailed memory of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment